Before You Book
- Discontinue use of products that contain retinol at least 2 weeks prior to your appointment.
- Chemical, laser peels or Retin-A should not be utilized 6 weeks before microblading.
- Brow shaping using waxing or tweezing should be performed at least 48hrs before the treatment.
- Please do not drink alcohol 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- No aspirin, ibuprofen, or anything containing aspirin at least 72 hours prior to your appointment.
- Please wear your normal make-up to the salon on the day of your session.
- No botox 2 weeks before or after.
- Should not be on antibiotics during the time of appointment.
- Avoid exercising day of your appointment.
For up to 14 days following your microblading procedure:
- No makeup should be applied directly on the brows during the healing process.
- Avoid water on the brow area. No swimming.
- Avoid sweating and sun exposure.
- Avoid tanning or tanning salon.
- Do not touch, rub, pick or scratch your brows following treatment or during the healing process.
- Apply healing balm as directed. Can be used up to 3 times a day.
- Avoid using daily skin care products directly on the eyebrow area.