What is Microblading?
Microblading is a semi-permanent brow tattoo performed with a small handheld tool, using a feather stroke technique to produce the appearance of fuller eyebrows or to enhance the natural features of the face.
How long does Microblading last?
Skin type (oily skin fades faster)
Pigment color used (lighter colors fade faster)
Sun exposure (can causing fading over time)
Use of daily anti-aging products (these products increase cell turnover rate which will shorten the life of your cosmetic tattoo)
Is there a follow-up appointment?
Yes! In order to ensure that the brows heal perfectly, a minimum of two treatmemts are needed 6-8 weeks apart. The first touch-up gives us the ability to correct any areas that possibly faded and fine-tune the final look. The first touch-up session is included in the initial price.
Please be aware that some cllients will experince the color intensity to be significantly darker immediately after the procedure. This will reduce as brows heal & fade.
Before Your Appointment
- Discontinue use of products that contain retinol at least 2 weeks prior to your appointment.
- Chemical, laser peels or Retin-A should not be utilized 6 weeks before microblading.
- Brow shaping using waxing or tweezing should be performed at least 48hrs before the treatment.
- Please do not drink alcohol 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- No aspirin, ibuprofen, or anything containing aspirin at least 72 hours prior to your appointment.
- Please wear your normal make-up to the salon on the day of your session.
- No botox 2 weeks before or after.
- Should not be on antibiotics during the time of appointment.
- Avoid exercising day of your appointment.
After Your Appointment
For up to 14 days following your microblading procedure:
- No makeup should be applied directly on the brows during the healing process.
- Avoid water on the brow area. No swimming.
- Avoid sweating and sun exposure.
- Avoid tanning or tanning salon.
- Do not touch, rub, pick or scratch your brows following treatment or during the healing process.
- Apply healing balm as directed. Can be used up to 3 times a day.
- Avoid using daily skin care products directly on the eyebrow area